Sunday, October 4, 2009

vacation

(my favorite Anne Books)


Every since I was 13 years old, I've loved the Anne of Green Gables books. Since then, I've dreamed of visiting Prince Edward Island, home of Anne...er Lucy Maud Montgomery, the author of the said books. Of course,in the past, whenever I offered PEI as a vacation destination most looked at me with blank stares. Why go to PEI when there were choices like Vegas, Cape Cod, Paris or China?

But in September 2009, I finally convinced someone to go with me and fulfilled my dream! This blog catalogues our days there. For your reading convenience, I've listed the posts so my first posts are at the top and you scroll to my last, so it is in order as you read down. I hope you enjoy this and my other blogs which I will write when I (hopefully) get more opportunities to travel!

copyright 1987!